20 April 2013

Women are the reason that the theory of everything has not been found

A  well-known male ex-particle physicist is really funny:
  • I was searching for the theory of everything since my youth, but I stopped when I read in some newspaper that the head of the university where I worked was fired.  
  • I was searching for the theory of everything all my life. Then I started to blame leftist women for my failure to find it. In fact, I blame such women for all bad things on Earth. 
  • Instead of pursuing my childhood dream, I cultivate my aggressions towards everybody who disagrees with my opinions on the weather.  
  • My only fault is my excessive humility. 
  • Instead of pursuing my childhood dream, I prefer faking a deadly disease on my blog. 
  • Instead of pursuing my childhood dream myself, I bash people who still pursue the same dream. 
  • Instead of pursuing my childhood dream, I prefer being aggressive towards people who state that facts and data are more important than mistaken physical theories. 
  • All my aggressive behavior is the fault of leftists and of women. It's all their fault, not mine.
A therapist somewhere is getting really rich with this loser.



No comments:

Post a Comment